ClayTAWC opened following a Parish Appraisal in the 2000’s after there was a high demand for a facility to help local people on a low-income in training, education and equip the community with skills to aid the opportunity of employment.
Since opening ClayTAWC has expanded with demand to provide a vast range of services including both qualification and non-qualification courses, social groups, recreational activities, affordable hired spaces for organisations/groups, children’s workshops, charity-based coffee mornings and more!
ClayTAWC’s day-to-day services :-
*Community Support and Information Room! – FREE leaflets and resources available!
* FREE Community food swap, drop and take cupboard!
* Photocopying / laminating, starting from only 10p!
* Three multi-purpose rooms and an IT/computer suite to hire at an affordable hourly rate – Block bookings available!
* FREE Public access computer!
* The St Dennis self-serve Micro Library (you must be a Cornwall Council Library member to access this service).
* Free Community Jigsaw Library.
*Good quality book sales, starting from only 10p!
Keep up to date with all the latest events, workshops and news on the ClayTAWC Facebook page :-